I finally switched up makeup totes and this one was just too cute not to share a photo of and since I’m showing it off you mind as well have a peek inside! So along with my super cute makeup tote here are my makeup must haves (I carry this nearly everywhere with me because you just never know)
1. Maybelline FIT me! (320 honey beige)
2. Cover Girl Continuous Color lipstick (french toast) my absolute fave nude lipstick – if they ever stop making this one I’ll die!
3. Zoe&Zac lip & eye palette (mostly for a naturally bronzed golden eye look)
4. Jordana “easyliner” for lips (rock n’ rose – purchased at Walgreens)
5. e.l.f. lip gloss (champagne – another die hard fave)
6. Physicians Formula shimmer strips mascara duo for brown eyes (has a purple shade & a black shade – i usually layer them with the purple shade on top) black mascara looks too harsh on me so it has to be either a navy, purple or burgundy shade, if you are looking for a purple one give this one a whirl for less than $10 at Target.
7. KoCo Envy lip & cheek color (fairy-tale) a bright pink with a hint of shimmer. This one is part of my cosmetics line and right now is the only blush I use.
8. e.l.f. mineral glow (bronzed) used mostly for contouring because anything else I use seems to be too light or way too dark
Hope you enjoyed taking a peek inside my makeup tote and if you’d like to know more about the products I use feel free to leave a comment or email:firstname.lastname@example.org